Feeling helpless after losing most important Mac hard drive data?
Now restore your important data using Mac Hard drive recovery software!!!!!
Mac Hard drive recovery software is the perfect hard drive recovery software to restore deleted / lost / formatted data from Macintosh hard drive. It uses non destructive read only data recovery mechanism to recover hard drive data with a neatly crafted user interface so that a novice user can handle complex data recoveries successfully. With all these lucrative features, the software has become extremely popular among the Industry Experts as well as passionate customers all over the world.
Top most Reasons behind Macintosh Data Loss:
- Failed Disk Utility: The Disk utility tools that comes equipped with Macintosh OS X are meant for disk related operations like verifying the disk integrity, mounting the hard drive, creation of the disk images, formatting or partitioning the hard drive, etc. However, the disk utility may sometimes show unexpected behavior. You may also come across some error messages like “File System formatting failed” when you attempt to remove, change or format a Mac OS X. The reasons may be incompatibility of disk utility with the disk partitioning scheme or the partitioning table is corrupted.
- Failure of both internal and external hard disk: There are certain scenarios in which both external and internal hard drive on Macintosh get affected leading to data loss from both of them.
- The hard drive crashes when an external hard disk is attached to the computer.
- The internal hard drive is affected by virus and the external hard drive is also connected to the computer. In this case the external hard drive also gets affected by virus leading to data corruption.
- Human Mistakes: Human error is the most frequent cause of data loss from the Mac hard drive. Hard drive data can be lost due to accidental deletion, emptying the Trash Bin unintentionally or accidental formatting.
- Catalog file Corruption: Catalog files are used to access the data of a particular volume in Mac OS X. The necessary information regarding the each Mac volume is stored in the node of the respective catalog file. If the node of the catalog file is corrupted due to any reason, then the entire volume becomes inaccessible to the user leading to data loss.
Steps to Increase the chances of hard drive recovery:
When an operating system wipes a particular data, what it really does is, just mark that space on the hard drive occupied by the particular data as free to use. The data will be still there where it was, unless it is overwritten with some new data. Followings are some steps to avoid overwriting of the lost data i.e. avoiding permanent loss of the deleted / lost data.
- Do not save any new data to the hard drive or do not install any recovery software on the hard drive. You can install the hard drive recovery software on any other healthy computer’s hard drive and just plug the affected hard drive to carry out Mac data recovery.
- Do not reboot the hard drive.
- Make sure that the hard drive recovery software you are using performs read only operation to the data during the recovery procedure.
- Do not save the recovered data anywhere in the affected hard drive.
Eye Catching features of Mac Hard drive recovery software:
- This software is capable of recovering data lost from the Mac hard drive even due to the complex data loss scenarios.
- It helps you to perform crashed Seagate hard disk recovery on Lion after any software malfunction or logical error.
- It restores data lost from the formatted / re-partitioned Mac hard drive even after the re installation of the operating system.
- This hard drive recovery utility allows you to recover western digital hard drive data on Leopard after file system formatter failed or hard drive corruption.
- The software can effectively execute formatted hard drive recovery on Mac OS X to recover accidentally deleted / formatted data from HFS+ and HFSX formatted Mac volumes.
- It recovers data from lost / deleted Mac volumes even when a particular volume refuses to mount.
- It also helps to restore MacBook hard drive data from MacBook Air and MacBook Pro
Supported Storage Devices:
- Western Digital (like WD VelociRaptor 600GB 3.5" Hard Drive, WD Caviar Green WD20EARX 2 TB Internal Hard Drive etc.)
- Samsung (such as Samsung 830 Series 256 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive, Samsung MZ-7PC256D 256 GB Internal Solid State Drive etc.)
- Seagate (such as Seagate Barracuda ES ST3750640NS 750 GB Internal Hard Drive, Seagate Cheetah 15K.7 ST3300657SS 300 GB Internal Hard Drive etc.)
- OCZ Technology (like OCZ Technology Agility 3 Internal 60GB 2.5" Solid State Drive, OCZ Technology Agility 3 Internal 120GB 2.5 Solid State Drive (SATA) etc.)
- Maxtor (like Maxtor MaXLine II 5A320J0 320GB Hard Drive, Maxtor DiamondMax 16 160 GB Internal Hard Drive etc.) and many more popular hard drive brands.
MacBook Pro File Recovery: This highly qualified software is capable to recover lost or deleted files from various MacBook Pro machine. This utility supports recovery from FAT16, FAT32, HFS+ and HFSX file system on various Mac OS such as Mac OS X 10.6 Tiger, Snow Leopard, Mountain Lion and many more.
3 Quick Steps to recover Mac Hard drive data:
- Download and Install the demo version of Mac Disk Recovery software and install it on any healthy computer. Connect the affected hard drive to that Mac computer. After launching the software successfully, choose “Recover Volumes / Drives” from the main screen.
- Then select “Volume Recovery” from the next windows. Then select the connected hard drive as the volume from which data are to be recovered and click on “Next” to proceed.
- After you clicked on “Next” the disk recovery process will start. After the disk recovery finishes, you can view all the data recovered from the hard drive along with their details.
Tips to avoid data loss in the future:
- Back up your important Mac data on regular basis
- Do not try to disassemble your hard drive on your own
- Do not store your important data on the volume where the Mac operating system is installed.