Have lost your critical MacBook data? If yes, then no need to panic as Mac Hard drive data Recovery Software is a perfect and reliable data recovery tool that can recover lost/deleted, formatted, reformatted and corrupt data from Mac Book hard drive. With the help of its advanced scanning algorithm, this software carries out complete and comprehensive search of the whole hard drive and recovers Mac Book Hard drive data lost due to any data loss scenario. This software performs powerful scanning in order to restore data from external hard disk on Mac OS X, 10.5 x and above versions. However, supports data recovery from dead hard drive, Mac book hard drive, USB drives, SD cards, XD cards, and other storage devices which are accessible to your Mac Book Hard drive. It is compactable with FAT 16, FAT 32, HFS+, and HFSX file system. Recover Mac Hard Drive software has the ability to identify and recover many file types with respective to their unique signatures.
Possible data loss scenarios in Mac OS
- Because of Catalog or Volume Header corruption: Corresponding details regarding files and their relevant locations on Mac volumes are maintained in catalog files, corruption of these catalog record makes files inaccessible.
- Because of Improper Shutdown: Sudden shut down can cause file system corruption and data loss during file transfer.
- Power Failure: Immediate spike in power or electric current can lead to corruption to Mac volumes.
- Because of Bad Sector: Bad sectors created because of scratches and will cause abnormal stalling and freezing of your PC causing inaccessibility of data.
- Because of Partitioning Errors: Data can be lost when creating a new partition or re partitioning.
- Because of Virus attack: Files will get deleted, or corrupt due to Virus attack, Malware or Spyware.
Mac Hard drive data Recovery Software is the best data recovery tool which will identify and recover file with their complete folder. The fact behind deletion and loss of data is partially true because when some files get deleted using file management utility then it’s been observed that file doesn’t get deleted removed permanently from Mac Hard drives. It only deletes the pointer which acts as indicator in suggesting physical location of file. Thus, it is clear that it remains in the hard disk but in an invisible condition. Therefore can be easily recovered back using Recover Mac Hard drive software. This software helps you to recover Mac book Air crashed hard drive recovery after any sort of system failure. It is highly compactable with all latest versions of Mac OS like Mac OS X, 10.5x, and above versions, also powerfully recovers lost data from those volumes which fails to mount with extreme ease. This software is capable enough to recover HDD data recovery on Mac OS X Lion, Leopard and Snow Leopard. And using the same software, you can even recover flash drive data on MacBook with ease.
MacBook Air is the notebook that is produced by Apple Inc. Loaded with most advanced features and with the battery life of upto 12 hours the user can easily complete his tasks. This MacBook Air supports to stores all types of files in its flash hard drive. Due to some errors or faults while accessing the files from the system the user may accidentally delete them. Read on to know how to recover those deleted files from you MacBook Air HDD.
Steps to recover Mac Book Hard Drive:
Step1:Download and Install Recover Mac Hard Drive Software
Step2:Soon after launching select the option "Recover Volumes / Drives" from the main screen
Figure 1: Mainscreen
Step3:Now, you need to select the affected drive from where you have lost your data. After selecting the drive, click on Next button in order to move on to the next processing level
Figure 2: Select hard drive
Step4:Once the recovery procedure gets completed, you can preview the recovered file in a systematic manner by clicking on Preview option
Figure 3: Preview screen